Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Gotta Start Somewhere

So first off, thanks for taking a look. Fair warning for everyone, this will mostly contain a whole lot of random thoughts and useless information that I still have rolling around in my head at the end of the day. Eventually I would like to open it up to questions and what not, but to start it will mostly be my incoherent ramblings :)

Belated B-day Lunch
So one of my coworkers decided to take me out for a late birthday lunch today. He told me that the sandwich shop he was taking me to makes an awesome "cowpie".  I don't know about you, but I grew up in a farm town. The first thing that pops into my mind when I hear the word "cowpie" is not something I would fathom as being awesome. Of course it was not an actual cow by product, but a very large chocolate cookie. I do have to agree with him though, it was a great cookie made better by the fact that I didn't have to pay a dime for it. But just to be safe, if someone offers you a "cowpie", I would still verify that it is an actual edible product before accepting it.

Kaepernicking
Unless Collin Kaepernick and the 49ers offense can figure it out how to get in the end zone soon, Kaepernicking could become even more of a joke the Tebowing was..... SMH.

Red Sox
On a plus note about my favorites sports teams, the Boston Red Sox went from last in the AL East last year to first place in the division this year and could possibly end with the best record in baseball.  Here's to making it to the World Series and hanging another banner. The City of Boston could use something to cheer about after the rough year they've had.

Changing Weather
Does anybody else really dislike having to go from wearing summer clothes to fall clothes to summer clothes to fall clothes to summer clothes and back to fall clothes all by lunch time?!!! Fall just needs to set in so I can stop playing clothing roulette against the weather.

Good News and Bad News
GOOD: Fall TV series are back on, football is back, leaves are changing color, and I'm growing my beard out.
BAD: Schizophrenic weather, no good movie releases until Thanksgiving time, and the 49ers are 1-2.

Well that wraps it up for tonight. Thanks for suffering through it. If you liked it share it and let your friends know. Feel free to leave comments or questions.



1 comment: