Monday, September 30, 2013

My (Apparent) Death Wish

Roll The Film:
Apparently I have a death wish.  We recently upgraded our cable box to a new one, so I had to go in and try to remember all the shows we had set up to record. I missed one and now I'm in trouble.  I guess the fact that it is available on demand just isn't good enough. I'm sure I will get the death stare just for writing this but it needs to told. I'm not saying she's going to kill me, but if I go missing you know where to start the questioning.

Riddle Me This:
So I officially have my first question.  The questioner wants to know what fantasy football is and what's the allure of it.  Well I'm a little to tired to hammer that one out tonight.  Tomorrows blog will give it a full break down. It will include what it is, how it's scored, and why it is so appealing to the avid sports watcher and the casual fan. Tonight though, suffice it to say I will cover it tomorrow.

The Finished Product:
Well the Pilot got out of the shop today.  It's a good thing we took it in right away.  When the mechanic checked the transmission fluid, it was barely registering on the dip stick.  If we had driven it another day we probably would have ruined the transmission. That would have equated to staring a $3500 bill in the face.  I guess I have two kidneys and only need one. I hear they fetch a good price so I will have to keep my options open.

Final Cut:
Well that's the end of the roll for tonight.  Tune in tomorrow for the first answer to my first question and who knows what else.  You never know, I may have sold one of my kidneys by then.  Once again thank you for reading my wondering thoughts.



No comments:

Post a Comment