Friday, October 4, 2013

Getting On My Nerves


Oh The Pain:
Tonight will be short and sweet.  When I say short I mean shorter than usual. About a month or so ago I was getting some dental work done when I was told the worst news you can be told by a dentist: "You are going to need a root canal."  I had to put it off for a month until my insurance period restarted. Well since then I hadn't had any pain in that tooth at all so I was hoping I got off easy. No such luck. The last day and a half that tooth and the gums underneath it have progressively gotten more painful and tender. I want to scream, but I'm afraid that would hurt worse. So I am sitting here with a frozen bag of corn resting against my jaw.


What's Your Problem:
This is the exact question my daughter was running around asking my wife and I tonight, "What's your problem".  At first we couldn't figure out why she was asking. Then it occurred to us, she was playing doctor. So when she asked me again I told her my mouth hurt. She said "Let's have a look." She then proceeded to pry open my mouth and look inside. I asked her if she could see what was wrong and she informed me she needed to take my temperature. She then stuck her finger in my ear and said beep.  I asked her what my temperature said and she replied that it told her my mouth hurt and I needed water. She then bent down and kissed my cheek and said all better. Upon diagnosing my wife she also declared, "No problem to big and no problem to small", before she took off to the next patient.

Your Video Of The Day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_50VH5oCOI

Instead of acting like a little girl, I would have reacted like a Tiger Wood (you see what I did there) and thrown it to the ground, stomped on it, then probably cooked it up for lunch. Yes, I can be that redneck if I so choose to be.

The Day The Music Died:
Sadly because of my throbbing mouth I'm skipping my song review tonight, but I will give you two tomorrow. I will however review the USU marching bands rendition of one more day. They did just fine, but those poor flag girls where way out of sync. Better luck next time. That being said, I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment