Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Going Up?

No I Didn't Come Up With The List:
This isn't an original list that I came up with, I just found it the other day and thought it was pretty fun. If I lived in a place with more elevators I would definitely make it a point to try most of these out.  So without further adieu, Here are ten annoying things to do in an elevator:
1) Stand silent & motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
2) Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you admiral.
3) MEOW occasionally.
4)Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce in horror: "You're one of them!" Then back            away slowly.
5) Say "DING" at each Floor.
6) Make explosion noises when someone presses a button.
7) Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and then announce to the others: "This is my personal space."
8) When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder then pretend it wasn't you.
9) Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pic it up, then yell: "That's mine!"
10) Call out a "group hug", then enforce it.

Wrecking Ball:

When Miley Cyrus licks a hammer, naked, it's art. When I do it, I'm wasted and have to leave the hardware store immediately. Where is the equality these days.






Did They Really Just Say That?:
Here is the new video of the day. It's done by a channel on youtube called BadLipReading. They have a ton of videos they voice over. I find a lot of them extremely funny. This one is my all time favorite. They have taken a whole bunch of clips from NFL games and done voice overs. Check it out and enjoy a laugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zce-QT7MGSE

Brain Dead:
While I was getting the link for the above video I wondered off and watched a video that lead to a whole series of videos. So here I am an hour later writing again. I have laughed so hard I was in tears. I have nothing else to write tonight because I'm already drained. If you want to know the video series, shoot me an email and I'll let you know. I can't recommend them on my blog though. Some people may not find them as funny as I do. Well anyway, have a good one and I'll have more for you tomorrow. Don't forget to send in questions for the Friday Mailbag. Thanks again for reading.






No comments:

Post a Comment