Friday, October 11, 2013

Reader Fail!!!

Stamp Of Failure:
I'm sad to say that I only received three votes as to who was guilty of eating my doughnut. One voted that both were to blame. One voted it was my wife based on the teeth marks. The last voter (also my wife) once again voted that it was the baby. So I have to throw her vote out making it two votes for my wife and one vote for my kid. Looks like the blame goes to my wife. To all of you who read the blog first I would like to say thanks for reading, but those of you who read and didn't vote I have to give you this stamp. I do it in the most appreciative, loving way possible though.


Sad World:
So I hate even writing about this, and I'm sure some of you have already heard about it, but a kid of an NFL star, Adrian Peterson, passed away earlier today. The child was two years old and was assaulted by his EX's new boyfriend. It was really sad to hear and hit close to home since I have a two year old.  I can't imagine losing my little girl. My family and I are sending our thoughts and prayers to him and his family as they grieve. I feel truly blessed, that after all my girl went through when she first came into this world, she has a completely clean bill of health and is full of energy and life. Sometimes it seems like it can be to much energy, but I wouldn't trade it or her for the world.

Another Minor Change:
I've decided to change one thing about my blog. I'm only going to write one entry for the weekend. I'll post an entry at the end of Sunday night recapping the weekend. So We will have posts 6 days a week instead of 7. Saturday and Sunday combined should make for a good entry. However I won't rule out the possibility that I may still write an entry if my head is spinning with stuff I need to get out.

Bird Brain Dog:
As our dog is getting older, she is becoming more and more of a burden on us. My wife had the dog before we got married so I inherited the dog along with her when I said I do. Well anyway, she is becoming more like a bird than a dog as she ages. When I say she acts like a bird, I mean it in the sense that she just goes to the bathroom wherever and whenever she wants to.  It's to the point we are at the end of the rope and don't know what to do with her. If any of you have any ideas please let me know. We are a bit desperate and unless she fully turns into a duck or quail there won't be an open hunting season on her.

Video Of The Day:
This video really needs no introduction. I just think it's really funny. I think applies to more than just hats too. It's human nature, we are always trying to one up one another. Enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5ZM0-f5_CU



Final Scene:
Thanks again for sticking it out and making it to the end. I just wanted to remind everyone that I will be doing a mailbag segment next Friday. So if you have any questions you would like me to answer about anything, and I mean literally anything, send them to me by using the contact form found on the right side of the blog underneath blog archive list. If you don't have a question, but have something rolling around your mind you just want to put out there either with your name or anonymous, send that to me too and I'll put it up and add my thoughts to it as well. That's all for tonight and this has been my curtain call. Adieu.

1 comment: