Sunday, October 6, 2013

Sunday Morning



Oh The Failure Of It All:
Well I did it. I finally missed a day. So to make up for it I will write two posts today.  This first entry is going to be just a straight brain drain from yesterday and then tonight I will get back to the video of the day and the song review. So sit back, relax, and make sure you have nothing better to do than read this before starting.

Emergency Open Tooth Surgery:
This is an update from the toothache of Friday night.  After I finished up writing Friday night I went to bed. That's about all I did though. I went to my bed. I didn't sleep almost at all. I may have gotten a total of 3 hours. I was rotating Tylenol and IB's all night just so I wasn't doubled over. So Saturday morning I was talking to my wife about how bad it hurt and she said that I should call my dentist's office just to see if he had an emergency number. Turns out he had his home number listed on his answering machine at work. So I decided to call him at home. I figured the best case scenario is that He would prescribe me some pain pills to make it through the weekend until I could get in to see him on Monday. He asked a few questions and then said: "What is your cell number? I'm going to try and get a dental assistant to come in so we can open it up and treat it." Needless to say I was extremely grateful for the offer. I gave him my number and waited. About 15 minutes later he gave me a call and asked if I could come in right then. I told him I was on my way. I am very grateful that He and his assistant were willing to be away from their families on Saturday morning to help me out. After just over a hour of working on the tooth they sealed it up and the dentist said he would contact me Monday about scheduling a root canal. I've got to say I never thought I would be grateful to get a root canal. I just can't wait for the tooth to stop hurting at this point though.  He also gave me two prescriptions.  One to prevent infection and one to stop the pain. Needless to say my Saturday night was fun all loopy on pain killers.

Until Next Time:
Well that wraps up last night/ this mornings blog entry. Watch for tonight's entry that will contain events from my family's Halloween party. Yes I know it is early, but it is the only time we could all get together. Also a wrap up of how the 49ers and my fantasy team did. Remember, I'll be watching you....

No comments:

Post a Comment