Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Make Up Your Mind

I Hope Sitting On That Fence Hurts:
After several years of working in customer and sales, there is one thing that bothers me more than any other. It drives me crazy when people can't decide what they want or if they want to do it. But my number one pet peeve is when someone leads you on like there is a 75% chance or better they will go ahead an do something when they really don't plan on doing it at all. It's like they think they will hurt your feelings if they just come right out and say no. It is even worse when you go ahead and plan as if they are going to do it then they back out of it at the last minute. It throws off your entire plan and leaves you scrambling for something else to take its place. I hope you get splinters.


More Potty Training Woes:
Sometimes my daughter does really well at telling us she has to go to the bathroom, and other times not so much. That being said we are still making progress with her. Today my wife started her out in panties in the morning after she woke up. Sadly she wet in them so my wife stuck a diaper on her. Not 15 minutes after she had the diaper on she told my wife she needed to go potty.  My wife dutifully took her to the bathroom and she actually did go. Well later in the day she still had the diaper on and we weren't at home and she said she had to go potty. Well unfortunately we didn't have access to a bathroom for her so we don't she could go in her diaper but thank you for telling us. She told us she couldn't go in her diaper. I asked her why she couldn't go in her diaper because she had no problem going in her panties? She just kind of shrugged her shoulders and said "Because I can't." Hard to argue that logic.

I'm Spent:
Well I'm out of it for the night. Thanks for taking a look. Feel free to share it with your friends if you liked it and let me know what bothers you most about people not making up their minds. Check back tomorrow for a new video of the day, possible a song review, best things to do in an elevator, and any random thing I deem worthy of spewing out. Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment