Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I Survived..... Mostly

It's Done, Kind Of:
Well you can judge by the fact that I'm writing this that I survived my root canal. I wish I could say that it is over. When I got there the Dr said he wanted to do it in two sessions. He does the two, smaller, front canals on the first visit, then he does the larger back canal on the second visit. Overall it wasn't terrible. I only felt a few sharp pains. I'm hoping the larger canal goes as smoothly. The next appointment is at the end of the month so I will let you all know how it goes.

I Can See It:
So whenever I'm driving with my little girl in the car and we round the corner and start heading toward our house she says: "I can see it!" Every time I ask what she sees. She tells me she sees the house. I can't remember where or how it started, but one time she told me the house was pink and purple. Now every time she tells me she can see the house I ask her what color it is. Today just such an occasion arrived. Upon asking her what color the house was she pondered it for a second the said: "Um.... It's black."  I said "Yes it does have a black roof with tan siding." She then responds to that by saying "That sounds like that it is beautiful." Beautiful wasn't the term I would use, but from a two year old, I will accept that stamp of approval.

Yes, She Said That:
I just wanted to share another two quotes from my daughter today. The first is we had to do some grocery shopping tonight and when we were leaving she was whining for a treat. We decided to offer her an ice cream cone if she would be good for the rest of the time. So we ran through the drive through on the way home and as I handed back the ice cream she says: "Okay, here I go." She then proceeded to dive head first into it.  Then as we were getting her laid down, we put a movie on for her. We just played what was already in and that happens to be "Despicable Me". I have watched that particular movie about 5 times in the last week so I decided to ask her if we could watch another movie. She made it clear she wasn't interested in changing. I figured if I offered her some other options she would change her mind. As I rattled options she kept dismissing them and finally said: "I want to watch Mr Gru dad!" That was the end of that discussion and that's what we watched.

Video Of The Day:
Just a random video today. I love these videos.  They make me laugh because when you really watch a video for the video they usually make no sense. So sit back and enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HE9OQ4FnkQ

Time For Sleep:
Well since I took the day off because of the root canal I didn't have to much going on. I've started to get some messages and feed back either on the comments or through the email contact. I just wanted to thank you all again for reading and interacting.  I will cover something I was asked about tomorrow. It probably won't be what the reader wanted but it's what they're getting. Thanks again and if you enjoyed it please share it with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment