Monday, October 7, 2013

Why So Serious?

Back To My Regular Schedule:
Well between the emergency dental work, the family party, and the late night football, I was really thrown off my normal schedule this weekend. So starting tonight I'm back on my normal schedule of writing at the end of the day.

Twister Can Be Awkward:
So at the family party we played a bunch of different games. The reason for all the games is to win tickets. At the end of the games we get to turn in the tickets to pick from a prize table. It's all in good fun and there is never a bad prize.  This year the games were limbo, toy crossbow shooting, a ball toss on a beanbag board, twister, and a game where you have a tennis ball in the bottom of some pantie hose. Once the ball is in the bottom, you put the hose on top of your head and spin it around and try and catch the other persons tennis ball. Once they get wrapped around each other you try and pull the hose off the other persons head. You know what, just watch the video. It will be easier to understand then. Here is the link:







Here is a picture of one of the best moments from twister:

I'm the one in the black shirt. I'm not sure which was more awkward, his head up my butt, or my butt on his head. Sadly I didn't win this event.  I did win the overall ticket count however. Good times were had by all. 

Toppling Giants:
I wanted to announce to everyone that I took down the only undefeated team in my fantasy league as of this evening. I will admit that her best running back wasn't playing this week so that helped.  A victory is a victory though. Now there are 3 teams at 4-1, and I have a chance to beat her again later in the season. That first loss always helps break the ice and set them up for further losses.  Add that to the fact that my 49ers won big and it was a pretty good sports weekend. 

Take A Bath Stinky:
So earlier my wife was complaining about how the entire house smelled like pee. Our old dog has decided that most of our house is her personal toilet if we don't let her out in a timely manner.  When she does go we clean it up pretty quickly. So I walked around the house and couldn't smell it anywhere but right next to my wife. Well our little dog follows my wife around everywhere she goes. Turns out the dog smelled like her own urine. Therefore, everywhere my wife went it smelled like pee because the dog followed her around. So I took the dog up and put it in the shower. You can call me mean, but I love chasing the dog with the shower because she hates it so much.  She just looks so pathetic when she is wet.  

Up To The Minute Update:
My two year old is currently throwing a spectacular fit because she was told that she couldn't sit on her mom because it was hurting her. Then as soon as my wife picked her up and held her with her blanket she immediately stops screaming and sucks her thumb. You have to love the mood swings of two year old.

The Final Stretch:
My head is pounding and I'm out of stories for the night. I'm calling the video of the day the one above of the game. My song review is this: 

Artist: YLVIS
Song: THE FOX (WHAT DOES IT SAY)
Genre: I HAVE NO IDEA, EXPECT THAT YOU LOSE BRAIN CELLS BY LISTENING

Only listen to this song if you are either delirious, high, up past 2 am, or a combination or variation of all of them.  Again I leave you with this warning, you will most likely lose brain cells watching this video. If you don't have many to lose I can't recommend watching it. Other than that enjoy it. Don't expect anything meaningful or even relevant to come out of it though. Remember, life is to short to take to serious. Here is the link, enjoy!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE



No comments:

Post a Comment