Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Fence Sitters Part 2

Oh Come On Man:
A couple of entries ago I went on a little rant about fence sitters. It is one of my biggest pet peeves.  Just make up your mind. I won't take offense by your decision, I just want an answer that will stick. I have been working with a business for the last two days. They finally decided to run the insert the flier they have been planning on. So first they decided to go with one variation, 25 minutes later I get an email that they want to go with a different version. A hour later I get a phone call saying they want to change the amount of inserts they want to run. So I finally verify all the information and get the order in. Two hours later I got another call wanting to change the amount again. Fine, I get it changed and start finishing up what I need to before I head home. About a hour and a half later I get out to my car and I get a text saying they want to up the amount again, so I pull back up to the door and go in and change the order again so it is correct. I finally get home to have the rest of my night. I watch a few shows, have dinner, play with my little girl, and just overall relax.  Well at 9 pm I get a text.  I pull my phone out of my pocket and guess who and what?  Yep, they want to completely cancel the order and save if it for another month. I worked seriously all day to get the order correct because it gets sent off to the press tomorrow. So I will have to go in first thing in the morning to make sure it doesn't get printed. That on top of the fact that they think they can have the liberty to text me at 9 pm at home well after working hours kind of rubs me the wrong way. They almost deserve me letting the inserts printing anyway. I won't let that happen, but it would be karma in my book.  So it is a little bit of an understatement to say I'm a bit frustrated tonight.  Oh well, that's the way it goes sometimes I guess.

Is That A Clue?:
So as I mentioned above I played with my little girl for awhile when I got home. My wife isn't feeling very good today, so she stayed up in bed while my girl and I played. She found a snake light I have for working in the garage and was walking around shining it at the ground. She would stop here and there and just stare then move on. I asked her what she was doing and she said "I'm looking for clues!"  I asked if I could join her and she graciously let me tag along. We walked around for a good 25 minutes finding new clues. The would vary from being footprints to hair. It was a lot of fun to listen to her tell me what we were finding. She thinks she is quite the detective. She even has us put our hands around our eyes like binoculars to see certain things that apparently can't be seen otherwise.

Video Of The Day:
Today's video is from Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.  These two together are really funny. There are a ton of skits they've done together and for whatever reason this is the one I chose to share. I love them all so don't stop there if you enjoyed it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9F86cAoi3o

Falling Off The Fence:
Well I'm not sitting on the fence anymore. I've fallen off to one side. The side of the fence I'm on is telling me to go to sleep, so that is exactly what I'm going to do. Thanks again for everyone reading this. Do me a favor and share it if you like it. I need a few more questions for this coming Friday, so if you got them send them in.






No comments:

Post a Comment