Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Two Mondays

Someone Has A Case Of The Moondays:
Just to clarify right off the bat, I am aware that I spelled "Monday" incorrectly. It is a movie reference and if you know it then you know how I feel today. I hate when your Tuesday feels like a second Monday. Almost everything seemed to be going in the opposite direction of what I wanted. That's not to say that there weren't a few good things today, but overall I'm glad this day is over.

The New Hair Gel:
So when I got home from work today I found my daughter with a brand new hair style.  I asked my wife what she had in her hair and got the not so comforting reply: "You don't want to know."  I got in closer to take a look and realized that it was sticky.  I asked if it was glue and I got the answer I didn't want to hear, the head nod yes. Unfortunately she had little hair bands in her hair that were now glued in.  We had to cut them out before she could take a bath. In the end it was pretty funny and a great story to show some of her first suitors that will call on her when she is older.  I've included a picture for your enjoyment.


Video Of The Day:


I love me some Monty Python and the Holy Grail. That scene and the one with the Black Knight have to be my favorite two scenes. 

Song Review:
Artist: IMAGINE DRAGONS
Album: NIGHT VISIONS
Song; RADIOACTIVE
Genre: ALTERNATIVE

This was the song randomly played for me tonight. This isn't the first time I've listened to this song & it won't be the last. I like this song enough that it is on my running playlist. It really gives me a pick me up and a shot of energy when it plays. Some people may not be a fan of the distorted sound of it but it is something I enjoy. It works with the entirety of the song. These guys aren't one hit wonders either, their entire album is strong. I would recommend anyone to give them a listen and especially anyone who likes alternative music but doesn't want anything to out there. Now I will admit the video for the song is a little out there, but I guess it will be excused because the song itself is pretty entertaining. Here is the link for it on YouTube if you are interested:



New Pants:
I picked up a pair of Nike golfing slacks today for $20. Normally they are $70 so I thought I would give them a shot. It didn't occur to me until I got home that they may make the sound of a jogging suit makes when the legs brush against each other. They are made of a water resistant material that moves and stretches with you. They are pretty cool slacks in that respect but if they make that sound I won't be able to wear them because they will drive me insane. I will report back on them after I wear them and see if I have to burn them.  But when I read that they "stretch" it reminded me of this clip of Jack Black in the movie: Nacho Libre. Enjoy it.



The End Is In Sight:
Finally Tuesday is coming to an end. At noon tomorrow I'll have made it halfway through my work week. Then starting Thursday night there is football every night and during the day on Saturday and Sunday.  It is capped off with Monday Night Football. So after tomorrow night it is all down hill for me. Well for all of us (AKA just me) here at itmakessensetome.blogspot.com have a wonderful night and and a great hump day.



1 comment:

  1. Your video of the day should've been you guys cutting those elastics out of her hair... now THAT would be something to show potential suitors.

    ReplyDelete